Do you want to influence Early Years and Primary STEM professional learning?
SSERC is in the process of establishing an Early Years and Primary Education Advisory Group that will support the organisation in ensuring that our STEM professional learning offering continues to meet the needs of the teaching profession.
The advisory group will:
- Represent the Early Years Practitioner and Primary School Teacher communities.
- Offer advice on areas / approaches that SSERC should consider when planning for future professional development activities.
- Offer critical insights into SSERC’s current provision.
- Receive progress reports about the professional development portfolio.
- Where appropriate, support and act as advocates for the work of SSERC with reference to its need to maintain a high national profile for its professional development activities.
The Group will meet up to 3 times per annum. As far as possible, meetings will be timetabled to take place after the school day has finished. Any papers / reports relating to the meeting will be circulated in advance to allow time for focussed discussion during the meeting.
The advisory group will be limited to 12 members, but we will be looking at ways in which to extend its reach to the wider teaching community.
If you are interested in being part of this group, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing a summary of how you think you could effectively contribute to this group in the context of the information provided above.